- Anno 1800
- Game Update
- Season 4
Anno 1800: Game Update 14.1
Release date: May 3rd, 2 PM CEST
- Fixed a game crash that happened when all ships were selected when selecting a ship for an expedition
- Added a fix to prevent all Achievements to be unlocked in-game after starting Seeds of Change
Note: This only prevents the issue from appearing for players who have not started the game since GU 14. We are working on a fix to retroactively address it for already affected users. This, however, does take a little bit more time and will be fixed with a future update.
- Fixed an issue with fertile ground having no impact on animal farm productivity in the scenario (Season of Silver)
- Fixed an issue with the Bombin Weaver consuming Cotton Fabric instead of Linen (Season of Silver)
- Fixed an issue with Oil Springs on a secondary island vanishing when trying to build an Oil Well(Season of Silver)
- Fixed an issue causing desyncs during achievement unlocks in multiplayer
- Fixed an issue with island pickup quests not being functional (Eden Burning)
- Fixed an issue with the gold reward not unlocking for some players (Season of Silver)
Note: To unlock Gold, a new scenario needs to be started. It’s not possible to unlock Gold on a savegame on which Bronze or Silver was already reached previously. This is working as intended and works the same way for Silver: It’s also not possible to retroactively get Silver on a save with which Bronze was already achieved.