- Anno 1800
- Game Update
Anno 1800: Game Update 13.2
Release Day: February 15th, 6 PM CET / 12 PM ET
Download Size: 2 GB
- Fixed an issue with the benchmarks crashing
- Fixed an issue with the Ceiba Tree ornament (“Plant a Tree” CDLC) not being available in the New World
- Fixed an issue with the consumption statistics not being displayed for multiple goods
- Fixed an issue where the resident happiness UI would cover and block the resident needs UI when the scenario was loaded right from the regular game (Eden Burning)
- Fixed an issue with the topmost island not fully visible in the statistics when more than 12 items are owned
- Fixed an issue with the build permits for Scholar Residences not being shown
- Fixed an issue with looped clicking sounds after starting a multiplayer game
- Fixed an issue with the fisherman’s quest (Eden Burning)
- Fixed an issue with the volume levels of the intro video differing between languages (Eden Burning)
Localization & Text
- Fixed an issue with some residence needs being labeled as luxury good or resource (Eden Burning)
the fishermans quest has not been fixed. it still doesn’t show
It might be that the fisherman is not present in your scenario, but that’s not a bug: Not all “story islands” are present in each scenario session.
However, if the fisherman and his ship are present, he does start a conversation with a choice dialogue.
There’s no entry in the quest log, yes, but that is working as intended. You will have to follow the quest in the world itself.
Can you fix the problem of the Huangjia Waterfall passenger cruise ship, when the passenger cruise ship with an attraction of more than 20,000 comes out of the smallest yacht model, not a luxury cruise ship! Do you think such a small ship can carry more than 20,000 passengers?